Ibrahim🔻
2.2K posts


نفس كلام دعائيي أبوظبي من الخونة السودانيين، المرة دي مع اضافة حكومة بورتكيزان تمثل تهديد لميناء ينبع السعودي.




Under Emirati Pressure, the Arab League Fails to Condemn Drone Attacks on Sudan After Abu Dhabi Objects to Naming Ethiopia The Arab League Council, meeting at the level of permanent representatives, failed on Sunday, May 10, 2026, to approve a draft resolution condemning drone attacks that targeted Khartoum Airport and civilian facilities across Sudan. The failure followed an objection by the UAE representative to any condemnation of Ethiopia. He accused Sudan of trying to use the regional body to advance allegations he claimed were false. According to accounts of the session, most of the debate centered on exchanges between the Sudanese and Emirati representatives. The chair of the meeting, Bahrain’s representative, eventually postponed the session until Monday for further consultations. Sudan and Algeria objected to the delay, while other interventions ranged from attempts to pass a weakened version of the draft with no reference to Ethiopia, to proposals to postpone the discussion altogether. The deadlock is striking. The draft resolution concerned attacks on a civilian airport and other facilities inside an Arab League member state, incidents that directly affect Sudan’s sovereignty, security, and critical infrastructure. Yet the Council was unable to adopt a clear position because of the UAE’s objection to naming Ethiopia. Sudan has asserted that the attacks were linked to the use of Ethiopian territory as a platform or transit route for hostile operations against it. These claims have not remained confined to Sudanese political statements. They have been addressed in international reporting, including by Reuters and Middle East Eye, which have examined Bahir Dar Airport and alleged logistical and military support routes connected to the Rapid Support Militia. In a notable intervention, Egypt’s representative warned that the Arab League’s failure to pass a resolution condemning the attacks could trigger negative reactions among Arab public opinion regarding the organization’s role. His warning comes amid growing criticism of the League’s inability to take firm positions on matters involving the sovereignty and national security of its member states. The UAE’s objection cannot be separated from the wider context of the war in Sudan. The drone attacks on Khartoum Airport and civilian facilities came after Sudan directly accused Ethiopia of allowing its territory to be used in hostile operations, alongside repeated Sudanese accusations that the UAE supports the Rapid Support Militia. Following the attacks, the Sudanese government held a press conference in which the Sudanese Armed Forces spokesperson, Brigadier General Asim Awad Abdelwahab, presented what he described as technical and documentary evidence linking the attacks to Ethiopia and the UAE. During the conference, the Sudanese Armed Forces displayed images and flight paths that it said showed drones launched from Bahir Dar Airport in Ethiopia and targeting sites in Khartoum, Kordofan, Blue Nile, and White Nile, including Khartoum Airport. The military spokesperson also said that data from one drone shot down on March 17 had been analyzed, and that the Sudanese Armed Forces contacted the manufacturer, which, according to him, confirmed that the drone carrying the serial number S88 belonged to the UAE. In February 2026, Reuters published an investigation reporting that Ethiopia was hosting a secret camp to train thousands of fighters for the Rapid Support Militia. According to the report, eight sources, including a senior Ethiopian official, said the UAE funded the construction of the camp and provided military trainers and logistical support. An internal Ethiopian security document cited in the report indicated that 4,300 fighters were being trained there in January 2026. Reuters described the findings as the first direct evidence of Ethiopia’s involvement in the war. That context makes the UAE’s objection to condemning Ethiopia inside the Arab League especially sensitive. Abu Dhabi was not only objecting to the naming of a neighboring country, but to the condemnation of a route that, according to international reporting, had already been linked to Emirati support and Ethiopian facilitation for the Rapid Support Militia. Middle East Eye also reported in April 2026 that satellite imagery collected since December had revealed a base in Assosa, in Ethiopia’s Benishangul-Gumuz region, allegedly linked to Emirati supply lines and used to facilitate support for the Rapid Support Militia. The report adds to the background that makes the UAE’s objection more significant. It suggests that the issue is not simply whether Ethiopia should be named, but whether the Arab League is willing to confront alleged cross-border support networks sustaining the militia’s war effort. Seen in this light, the UAE’s objection appears less like a defense of Ethiopia alone and more like an effort to shield itself and a support route Abu Dhabi is accused of helping build. International reports examining Ethiopia’s role have not treated it in isolation from the UAE. They have pointed to training camps and logistical routes inside Ethiopian territory that, according to those reports, were funded or supported by the UAE for the benefit of the Rapid Support Militia. The Council’s failure to pass the resolution reveals a deeper crisis inside the Arab League. When the organization cannot condemn attacks on a civilian airport and vital facilities in a member state because of political pressure and objections from a country already accused of involvement in the war, the issue is no longer just the wording of a draft resolution. It becomes a question about the Arab League’s ability, and willingness, to defend the sovereignty of its own members. #Sudan #RSFisTerroristOrganization #UAEKillsSudanesePeople #UAESponsorsTerrorism

على الجيش أن يختصر الطريق و يتفاوض مع الإمارات..


🟡 حميدتي اعترف بشكل مباشر باغتيال القيادي في درع السودان عزام كيكل وسط أهله كما هدد بتنفيذ اغتيالات قادمة

سابقة في التاريخ معركة جوية بين مسيرتين الأولى بيرقدار آقنجي يشغلها الجيش السوداني المدعوم تركيا والثانية بيرقدار آقنجي يشغلها الجيش الإثيوبي مدعوم إماراتيا المسيرة الثانية كانتونات استهداف الجيش السوداني قبل أن تستهدفها شقيقتها بصاروخ أرض جو لتسقطها مزيد من الصور تاليا 👈












