⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐

27.3K posts

⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐ banner
⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐

⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐

@PinoySanta

Warning! Ma tritrigger ka sa mga comments ko. Huwag mo na lang ako i follow. Galit sa mga corrupt at sa mga pamilya nito. Kasama na mga kabit nila.

West Philippine Sea Katılım Temmuz 2011
46 Takip Edilen3.9K Takipçiler
⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐ retweetledi
Jojo Clemente
Jojo Clemente@jclem3·
Pwede kaya?
Jojo Clemente tweet media
Filipino
160
46
281
10K
⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐ retweetledi
marv
marv@mvn_dn·
straight from the horse’s mouth: it was really APC who orchestrated it
English
90
4.7K
18.8K
1M
bella
bella@isabelmerana·
Pake namin! In the first place, you started it all! 🤮 ~ctto~
bella tweet media
English
281
381
1.6K
43.1K
News5
News5@News5PH·
'HINDI PA PO TAPOS [SI SEN. ROBIN]' May paglilinaw si Mariel Padilla sa kanyang naging pahayag na hindi umano deserve ng mga tao ang kanyang asawa na si Sen. Robin Padilla. Sinabi niya ito sa episode ng podcast ni Sen. Imee Marcos na "Imee&You" nitong May 16.
Filipino
467
19
303
233.1K
⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐
Under attack? Hahaha Alam naman natin na distraction strategy nila yun para makalabas yung kalbo. May under attack ba na walang umatake? Tapos relax na relax silang nag didinner? Di man lang nag take shelter? Sobra na pambobobo nyo ng mga Pilipino. Yung 10k nga inaantay pa.
Filipino
0
14
63
486
⭐🎄🇵🇭PinoySanta🇵🇭🎄⭐ retweetledi
TitoTok #HoldTheLine
TitoTok #HoldTheLine@TitoTok88·
Kaya magkaiba ang address ng Taguig couple dahil may binabahay diumano si accla sa condo. Alam ng jusawa niya. Clue: Aspiring director siya na senador. Bad script writer nga lang.
Filipino
33
106
1.8K
268.4K
Little Prince Cedie
Little Prince Cedie@cediefauntleroy·
@balitaphl @manilabulletin Mga super toxic din tong mga anti-dds sa com sec. PS apolitical din ako pero babanatan ko kayo: tataas ngvtingin nyo sa mga sarili nyo at mahilig maghnap ng baho at pangit na ikasisira ng ibang tao.
Filipino
13
0
0
1.2K
The Philippine Star
The Philippine Star@PhilippineStar·
DUTERTE’S NEW LAWYER WANTS ANOTHER ‘FITNESS’ REVIEW JUST IN: British barrister Peter Haynes, the new lead defense counsel of former president Rodrigo Duterte, is hitting the ground running with a move to revisit the issue of the former chief executive’s fitness to stand trial before the International Criminal Court (ICC). Haynes, whom Duterte tapped to be his lead counsel for the trial, filed his first submission on the case on May 15, ahead of the first status conference set by the Trial Chamber III later this month. In his 14-page observation, the British lawyer said it would be “inappropriate to attempt to set a date for the commencement of trial” due to unresolved factors. “In particular, the Defence position is that a commencement is contingent upon a determination by the Trial Chamber of Mr. Duterte’s fitness to stand trial. As further elaborated below, the Defence will request that this issue is revisited by the Trial Chamber,” he wrote. “Whilst a determination of Mr Duterte’s competence was undertaken during the pre-trial phase on the basis of written reports, his condition continues to deteriorate and will need more fully to be reviewed before any trial may commence,” he added. Haynes said any fresh determination of Duterte’s fitness to stand trial should be heard viva voce or verbal evidence. Duterte, 81, was previously found by the ICC Pre-Trial Chamber I fit to participate in pre-trial proceedings, particularly the confirmation hearings held in February. The decision was based on the findings of an independent panel of medical experts formed by the pre-trial judges to assess Duterte’s medical condition. The Pre-Trial Chamber I later confirmed the charges, with the newly-constituted Trial Chamber III – which is composed of a different set of judges – taking over the case. “Trial proceedings differ fundamentally from pre-trial proceedings in their duration, complexity, and evidentiary scope. A trial requires the accused to follow extensive oral and documentary evidence over a prolonged period, maintain sustained communication with his defence team, provide instructions, and engage continuously with the evolving evidentiary record,” argued Haynes. “In this context, sustained cognitive endurance assumes particular importance. Any significant impairment affecting memory, concentration, or reasoning would seriously prejudice the preparation and presentation of the Defence and undermine Mr. Duterte’s ability to participate meaningfully in the proceedings,” he added. Haynes said the defense intends to request Duterte’s examination by independent experts for the purposes of the trial phase “and that the experts responsible for those assessments be examined before the Court.” “The Defence further requests that, should proceedings continue, the Trial Chamber establish a mechanism for periodic review of Mr. Duterte’s fitness throughout the trial phase,” he added. | @jvrmateo
The Philippine Star tweet media
English
41
6
17
17.8K
NewsWatch Plus PH
NewsWatch Plus PH@newswatchplusph·
REMULLA: SENATE ‘REFUSED’ TO RECEIVE OMBUDSMAN SUBPOENA JUST IN: Ombudsman Jesus Crispin “Boying” Remulla said the Senate allegedly refused to receive a subpoena seeking security camera footage and other records tied to the investigation on last Wednesday’s standoff at the Senate building. Remulla said the Senate had been notified, adding that the subpoena is “considered served” even if not accepted.
NewsWatch Plus PH tweet media
English
119
461
1.9K
107.4K
News5
News5@News5PH·
‘GOD, PLEASE PROTECT MY FATHER FROM ALL EVIL’ Nanalangin ang anak ni Sen. Bato dela Rosa para sa kaligtasan ng kanyang ama. Wala na ang senador sa Senado matapos ang naging putukan noong May 13. May inisyu nang immigration lookout bulletin order para sa senador. Kasalukuyan din siyang may arrest warrant mula sa International Criminal Court (ICC).
News5 tweet media
Filipino
351
17
236
580.4K
GMA News
GMA News@gmanews·
'KUNG MAYROONG UTAK PULBURA, MAYROON DING UTAK POLITIKO.' There are now moves to unseat Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano just days after he took over the leadership of the chamber on Monday. According to Ian Cruz's report on "24 Oras," Cayetano said members of the new majority are already getting calls, even threats, for another leadership change. However, Cayetano said he has confidence in the members of the new majority, the 13 senators who voted for Cayetano to replace Senator Vicente "Tito" Sotto III as Senate President. GMA News is still trying to get comments from the members of the Senate minority. Read more: gmanetwork.com/news/topstorie…
GMA News tweet media
English
184
8
50
18K
The Philippine Star
The Philippine Star@PhilippineStar·
‘DO NOT WAVER, EVEN IN THE FACE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT CHALLENGES’ Vice President Sara Duterte greets the graduates of the Philippine Military Academy “Talang Dangal” Class of 2026 on Saturday. “Today, I join your families and the entire PMA community in celebrating this milestone. Your graduation is the culmination of a rigorous journey—one defined by discipline, sacrifice, and an unwavering sense of duty,” she said in a video statement. (Facebook/Inday Sara Duterte)
English
209
28
376
508.1K