Kay retweetledi
Kay
1.9K posts

Kay
@Kaytek1234
I mean what I say and I say what I mean 💙💙💙
Katılım Ocak 2026
73 Takip Edilen8 Takipçiler
Kay retweetledi
Kay retweetledi

“N2 Million Still Awaits Anyone Who Can Show Me, With Proof, Tinubu’s Blood Relatives In Yoruba Land Other Than His Children. Tinubu Is a Tyr@nt Who Removes Anyone Who Disagrees With Him. Here Are All The People Who Have Died Mysteriously After Disagreeing With Him. Even In APC, Once You Disagree With Him, You’ll Be Removed.” ~ Yoruba Priest Reacts
English
Kay retweetledi

Oyo Att@ck: There is No T+rrorist Base in South-West — DHQ Assures Nigerians
The Defence Headquarters (DHQ) has dismissed reports claiming t+rrorists have established a base in the South-West, insisting that the recent att@ck in Oyo State was an isolated criminal act and not evidence of insurgency in the region.
In a statement released on Tuesday in Abuja, the Director of Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. Michael Onoja, said the military was intensifying efforts to rescue victims abd¥cted during the att@ckon schools in Oriire Local Government Area of Oyo State.
Onoja described the kidnapping of innocent pupils and school staff as “reprehensible” and assured Nigerians that the Armed Forces were deploying all available resources to secure the victims’ safe and unconditional release.
According to him, troops have already made contact with the k+dnappers and are currently carrying out aggressive pursuit operations across forest areas. “The full weight of the Armed Forces is being brought to bear to ensure the safe return of all abd¥cted victims,” he stated.
The defence spokesman also revealed that the military had earlier conducted clearance operations in the Old Oyo National Park, where several criminal elements were neutralised.
He stressed that intelligence reports do not support claims of any organised t+rrorist structure in the South-West, warning against narratives capable of causing panic among residents.
“The incident in Oyo State remains an isolated criminal act and does not indicate the presence of an entrenched insurgent structure in the region,” Onoja said.
He added that joint operations involving other security agencies and local vigilantes were ongoing to flush out criminals and restore peace, while urging residents to continue providing credible information to aid rescue efforts.
“The Armed Forces will not relent until all abd¥cted victims are rescued and those responsible are brought to justice,” he added.

English

@sowore @officialABAT Don't play your useless politics with people's life idiota
English

During the 2023 election season, I went on Agidigbo FM 88.7, warning Nigerians and particularly Yorubas about the disaster Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialabat would bring upon the country. Sadly, many refused to listen. I was also on Miliki 101.3FM in Lagos, saying the same thing, but callers kept phoning in telling me to shut up.
Now look at what “Emilokan” has done to you all. Tinubu is a disaster! #RevolutionNow
NB: The photo here is reportedly that of the mathematics teacher pleading for his life after bandits raided a secondary school in Oyo state and abducted and several others him before later beheading him.

English

@sowore @officialABAT Don't use ur ambition to condemn insecurity has been in Nigeria before asiwaju enter
English

Egbon sowore,
@officialABAT has not brought any calamity to us.
Insecurity has been in existence before tinubu.
The entire LG in Zamfara were under siege during Jonathan regime. Chibok girls issue and more.
There are security challenge, yes! We should all rise to end it sir.
English
Kay retweetledi


@General_Somto MKO Abiola died while in detention Nigeria continues as a nation so if anything should happen to your father Oga nothing will happen. Stop making big mouths
English

@General_Somto Empty Noise! Nothing these clowns can do about it, I can assure you of that. Even the very powerful General Shehu Yaradua died in prison & absolutely nothing happened
English










